Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

Yoshi's Woolly World Let's Play

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by CouchPals, Oct 21, 2015.

1. CouchPals

CouchPals
    Expand Collapse

Hey folks! I'm new to this forum but I plan on making posts everywhere I can. I just wanted to introduce myself by showing what I do, aside from simply playing video games! I've started a Let's Play Channel, like all the other gamers out there, and I would love to know what you think about my Yoshi's Woolly World Let's Play!

2. DatDude

DatDude
    Expand Collapse

That looks like a fun game, wasn't there a Yoshi only game for the Super Nintendo? This looks like the 3D version.

About your actual video, looked good but I don't really get the whole lets play thing, I use it as a reference when I'm stuck on a game but don't really care much for the actual commentary. I don't know why it's so popular...(this is not meant to insult you btw, I just see a lot of these videos on Youtube and don't really get it).

3. CouchPals

CouchPals
    Expand Collapse

In fact there was, on the SNES and N64! Yoshi Island was on the SNES which had you travel around with baby mario, essentially protecting him and passing him on to another Yoshi. And Yoshi's Story for the N64!

As for Let's Plays, I find they're becoming more and more popular because games were meant to be enjoyed amongst your friends but now-a-days it's all about online play and becoming separated in a sense. I mean, sure you play online in a 4 v 4 match but game developers are taking away that local co-op game play we all grew and loved back in the day. So Let's Plays offer that... feeling of being with a friend and playing a game, while cracking jokes and having a good time throughout the completion of a game. At least, that's the way I see it! I understand for some people Let's Plays simply aren't there thing. So no worries, I'm not insulted in anyway, friend! I just hope some people around the internet enjoy what I have to offer!

4. CouchPals

CouchPals
    Expand Collapse

I've uploaded part 2 for this series, if anyone is interested in checking it out :3

5. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

That's cool that your LPs focus on co-op games (only those that support local too, right?).

As for the game, I may have to give it some consideration if it's on sale for a really good price on BF because my WiiU hasn't gotten much use lately although there are still quite a few other titles that look like they're worth picking up as well.