Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

What's your dream game?

Discussion in 'Gamer Lounge' started by Dave the Mage, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Dave the Mage

Dave the Mage
    Expand Collapse

What game you wish could exist?
    Please talk about them.

My dream game will be kinda like this. Like an Family sim/RPG/strategy.
    Let me explain.
    The people chose you to be they King/Queen! Will you be a diplomatic leader, seeking the best compromise between your empire and other civilizations? Or will you be a conquer, having no crap from nobody and taking whatever you want?
    Or perhaps you be something entirely different?
    Just rember, what you do impacts your interactions between people, what your civilians think of you, and your actions will trigger events, and
    people will rember that.

Lead you army against nations, mange your government, do covert operations, chose a right-hand (wo)man to help you in your empire!
    These men and women have varying personalities, with differing and powerful abilities, (Like every civilization will like you bit more cause of said character, that'll help you become allies with them or use that trust to attack them unexpectedly(It'll probably be way more in depth that that, just trying to get an example.)

Since your running a monarchy, you need to continue the bloodline.
    This is where the Family sim part comes in.
    First off, you'll need to find that special someone, and in this world, it's huge and expansive so you better start finding him/her!
    That person can be a prince needing to be save from a dragon or a hard as nails merc.
    And after meeting that person and getting to know him/her for while, you can date said person for ( a longer ) while, you can propose to the person, it may or may not work depending on how well the relationship is.
    Then you arrange the marriage, it can be a huge party or kept it small, your choice.
    By then, you can have children, (One-three) they will inherit traits from they father and mother, like
    Aggressive:+Army units receive a 15% bonus damage
    -Leaders are bit wary of your actions.
    Curious:+Research is faster
    -Is more able to get hurt by traps
    (It also impacts personality)
    And they learn from you and your spouse/husband, like if you like fight on the battlefield, they too get a bonus to that.
    If you died you can give the crown to your partner or your heir, and it'll change the gameplay a bit and allow for a whole new slew of interactions.

What you guys think?

2. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

I like the lineage continuation concept. There's a game called Tokyo Jungle where you play as an animal and when you breed, you play as your children which doesn't really change the story but it does affect the gameplay as your children are initially not as strong as you were. Aside from that game, don't recall any other similar implementations.

3. Paecmaker

Paecmaker
    Expand Collapse

I sometimes thinks of games I would want to play(make).

One would be some kind of mmo type set in a alien invaded modern world. The players are the resistance. The thing I would want most is that it would be dynamic. Instead as in most mmo,s where the enemies are just cannon fodder that only exist so you can get xp. You kill them and 5 minutes later everything is back at the exact same place. Instead I thought that some devs take the role of the alien commanders ordering their armies around to take back resistance controlled space and just make things hard for the players. This would be a fps game without classic levelling.

4. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

That sounds pretty awesome. It pretty much sounds like Sims combined with Tropico or something :p

5. Gamerteamguy

Gamerteamguy
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I have always wanted to make a space simulator where there are mythical beings and lovecraftian armies across space. The players are there own race,and are discriminated at the start. You begin in a facility where you are a clone, and have a very small ship. Like just a cockpit and a thruster. Depending on what you do you might be the leader of the largest galaxy in the universe committing genocide to an entire race or being a janitor at a crappy space port. So like Star Citizen except better.....

6. Upside

Upside
    Expand Collapse

I want a game like NFS 2015 with the customization and Forza 6 with the graphics and GTA V like the rest.