Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

Thirty Kingdoms

Discussion in 'Computer Games' started by Sir McSquiggles, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Sir McSquiggles

Sir McSquiggles
    Expand Collapse

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I come from the mythical realm of Thirty Kingdoms, a browser based online game that takes place in the medieval ages. You have many unit choices, and the fate of your units rest in your own strategic thought. The other players could be friend...or foe... Think of a Risk/Hearts of Iron/Victoria on a much larger scale, and against many different players. If you are the type who likes strategy games, then this is the game for you!

Feel free to message me if you would like more details or visit the link below:

Look up ThirtyKingdoms(wont let me post a link)

[​IMG]

2. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

A while ago I remember coming across this and someone saying that there were problems with the AI taking over after a player has become inactive and then it being rather unbalanced to take them on, has this been addressed?

3. Sir McSquiggles

Sir McSquiggles
    Expand Collapse

There have been a couple updates recently. Although, I've never heard of that issue till now. AI taking over when a player becomes inactive is a normal thing. The AI usually build random units, I haven't seen any unbalance yet. If that was an issue before, it is resolved. :)