Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

The [Br]eaking [Ba]d Thread

Discussion in 'Other Entertainment' started by Voscillate, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I've been watching the show since it started and I had no idea there were only 2 eps left! I just found out a couple of days ago too. Worst feeling ever :( TV shows nowadays man.... I remember when they were new every single day for a whole season! I feel like 16 episodes should not be considered a full season :/

2. Voscillate

Voscillate
    Expand Collapse

I'm not gonna lie, I may cry after the last episode of the series. Anyone else?

3. Specktren

Specktren
    Expand Collapse
    I make messes :x
    Heroic

I cried after the most recent episode.. so I will probably baawwwwlll my eyes out haha

4. Voscillate

Voscillate
    Expand Collapse

I almost did, my nipples were cutting diamonds when Mr. Limpy got shot in the FACE. And the whole Jesse thing was sad :silenced:

5. Zyjerah

Zyjerah
    Expand Collapse

SPOILER. Holy hell man.

6. Voscillate

Voscillate
    Expand Collapse

That's why there's a SPOILER there :p sorry!

7. Zyjerah

Zyjerah
    Expand Collapse

Aryon edited it into a spoiler after I posted that :p

8. Voscillate

Voscillate
    Expand Collapse

:rolleyes: oops :silenced:

9. Specktren

Specktren
    Expand Collapse
    Heroic

Ok. Ok. This is the BEST series I have ever watched. I admitted defeat today to my brother who has been telling me for years. I may just rewatch the whole thing again before next weeks finale.

Super bummed it's almost over.

10. Aryon

Aryon
    Expand Collapse
    Heroic

It's hard to try to figure out what his real motivation for the M60 and the ricin is now.. Maybe he's going to try to liberate Jesse. Maybe he's just going to kill Jack, Todd, etc. Maybe because his Achilles Heel is that he feels the need to be credited with things he's done, he's going to try to solidify his name to the world. So hard to tell. But goddamn am I looking forward to it.

11. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I feel so bad for Walt at this point. All he wanted to do was to help his family. He didn't foresee things becoming as fucked up as they are. All of it for his family and now they all hate and want nothing to do with him :(

12. Specktren

Specktren
    Expand Collapse
    Heroic

Mizel, I completely agree.

he's holding onto what Fring told him about family over everything. Before that episode, it wasn't like he was focusing on it as he is now. Now it's almost killing him - a compulsion that he cannot control - and it seems as if he is about to take everyone down with him when he dies because of the wrongs and injustices that have been done to him by his family, I mean Hanks gone - whos next?. I have a feeling they are going to leave the ending open for possible film adventures or just to be a straight up asshole and give us all hope that it might come back.

13. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Oh, I think he is definitely about to take everyone down. He doesn't have anything to lose anymore. I know it's completely ridiculous to have hoped that this show would have a happy ending.... and also ridiculous to still feel bad for Walt after all of the terrible things he's done... but man, I just can't stop rooting for him. My heart just broke for him both when he asked that guy to stay with him a little longer because he was so lonely and then again when Jr told him that he hated him and wanted him to die. :*{

14. Voscillate

Voscillate
    Expand Collapse

"All Bad Things Must Come To An End"

Well guys, looks like next Sunday is the last episode of probably one of the best TV shows to ever air. When it ends, I will probably sit in my bed for several minutes weeping in the fetal position like a newborn baby. Anybody want something specific to happen? I personally think Walt is going to do something to Todd's Uncle and his gang, which would be an awful ending, I want something really dramatic to happen, something that we never expected since the beginning of the show. Don't let me down Vince!

I was watching Conan last night (mostly because the entire cast of Breaking Bad + Vince Gilligan was on it, I hate Conan), and they predicted that Walt get's a new family and changes his name to Hal, hence the reason for Malcolm in The Middle.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ykYNdS6dAE&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLF579DA1151B2CD70[/video]​

15. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

If that's they ended it I would be so happy.

[​IMG]

16. Voscillate

Voscillate
    Expand Collapse

Well, that's all folks.

A great wrap to the series if I may say so myself. Tied up a lot of loose ends & didn't really leave any cliffhangers. I'm impressed.

It's sad to know that the series is over tho, it was so great.

:'(

17. Specktren

Specktren
    Expand Collapse
    Heroic

Disappointment.

I still think they could have done WAY better. I mean.. with the entire series being as fantastic and mind-blowing and grab on to your seat exciting as it was, this was a pretty lame way to tie up the loose ends.

I heard rumors of a Saul Goodman spin off?

Maybe they will do a Jesse spin off considering they let him live. I loved the way Walt took Jack and Todd and the crew out. I love the fact that Sky looked at Walt for the last time with love knowing that somewhere in their he did try to make it right even if it all went so wrong for the family. It sucks they didn't really show what happened to Beaver or Skinny after he "paid them to take out the couple"... Ugh, and Flynn - no closure for him either.

Either way - I don't think it was the best series finale, I am greatly disappointed.

18. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I loved the ending! I thought they did an excellent job with it. Instead of just leaving the viewer with a hundred unanswered questions (or, ya know, just cutting to a black screen), I feel like they took care of just about every loose ending. Def not ALL, but enough to keep me happy.

Man, that part with Skylar broke my heart. I just wanted her to forgive him.... to break down and hold him. Tell him how much she still loves and forgive him. I think her actions proved that though. It also breaks my heart that the show ended with Flynn hating his dad. :(

And I *love* what they did with Elliot and Gretchen. I had no idea how Walt was still going to get any money to his family. Brilliant.

The only thing that disappointed me was Walt dying. Buuuuuut we all saw that coming. I mean it pretty much had to. The ending I would have wanted was just completely unrealistic and I knew it. I would have love to have seen Walt end up somewhere with someone that made him happy. Sitting on the beach on some private island that he bought with all of that cash... drink in hand, baby Holly in the other. Wife and Jr sitting next to him. Again, unrealistic. The point of the show was to show how much Walt had changed as a person over time. How dark he became and how the cooking and lifestyle negatively affected his life. It was quite obvious from about the 3rd season that this was not going to end with rainbows and kitties.

And yea, Saul is getting his own spin off. I REALLY hope Jess doesn't.... To be honest, I find it really annoying when shows do spin offs. Just because something is popular does not mean we need to beat it to death with a stick :/

19. Soldier

Soldier
    Expand Collapse

Such an awesome show, everything about it from the acting to the storyline was great. I liked it so much I'm about to watch the series over again on netflix. I highly recommend Breaking Bad to anyone that hasn't watched it yet.

20. Valky

Valky
    Expand Collapse

They've been running a Breaking Bad Marathon on AMC, so I'm watching it for a 3rd time through. It's like it doesn't matter that I know what's coming, I'm still hooked like a fish on bait.