Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

The [Br]eaking [Ba]d Thread

Discussion in 'Other Entertainment' started by Voscillate, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Voscillate

Voscillate
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

Got a burning question you'd like to ask about the series? Want to discuss something important that happened? Or do you want to debate and give your opinion on how you think this magnificent 5-season series is going to ultimately end? If so, then the Breaking Bad Thread is your place to be.

This is strictly everything Breaking Bad, and a place for everyone who enjoys the series to share their favorite moments, debate situations, or even generate some early season nostalgia. Feel free to post images, ideas, possible story plots, symbolization, whatever you want; there's only one rule: if it's a spoiler, please be generous to those who haven't watched the series/plan on it, and place that context within the BB code of [ spoiler ].

Have away Breaking Bad fans!

[​IMG]

2. Specktren

Specktren
    Expand Collapse
    I make messes :x
    Heroic

Please use spoiler alerts!I am only just starting season 4, haha.

3. Voscillate

Voscillate
    Expand Collapse

Haha you need to get caught up then! You have a lot to piece together from Season 4.

* Keep an eye on on the ricin.

4. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

Yeah I have to finish this show up myself but so far, it's been great.

Crazy how Walt has changed from the very first episode and aside from some minor segments of a couple of episodes, it's been interesting all the way through.

Also, the Goodman commercials are a great parody of all the cheesy lawyer ones you see on TV:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqnHtGgVAUE

5. Voscillate

Voscillate
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, Walt has changed significantly. He's become so manipulative and corrupt due to power and trying to cover his tracks. I can't wait to see how the series ends.

But yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about with the cheesy lawyer commericals, up in here Wisconsin we have a guy named David Gruber, and well... "One Call... That's All!":

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykay15waMfc[/video]​

[hr]
    What do you guys think about the whole ricin situation?
    SPOILER x 10[/b]]Do you think Walt poisoned Brock on purpose to be evil and heinous, or do you think he did it to ultimately get Jesse back from the clasps of Gus Freng?

6. Voscillate

Voscillate
    Expand Collapse

Did you guys watch the latest episode?
    Oh my :eh:

7. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Oh man. I hate and love them for the way they ended the last episode... I have no idea how they plan on ending the show.

8. Voscillate

Voscillate
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I hate cliff hangers :silenced: :confused:, they're so cliche and piss me off. But hey, that's how TV shows keep their audience.

But anyway, as we know from S05E009:
    Walt stays alive way past the shoot out, but as for Jesse, Hank, Steven, Todd, and Todd's uncles, who knows who's going to make it out alive. :O

9. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Ugh, I'm so torn!! Like... Hank. He isn't such a bad guy and he's just doing his job. Steven didn't agree with all this crap Hank was doing and was more or less just there for the ride and being a friend. Todd... damn he's just so loyal. He's like a lost puppy :/ Jesse... he's been through a lot of shit. A *lot* of shit. I feel so bad for him at this point. I don't really want any of them to die :{

Funny, the only 2 people I want to see dead at this point are Skylar and Marie :p

Also, this makes me laugh every single time I see it xD

[​IMG]

10. Voscillate

Voscillate
    Expand Collapse

AM I UNDER ARREST?!

[​IMG]

11. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

So tempted to click those spoilers :p

On another not-so-spoiler-note, have any of you played the game?

http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad/cost-of-doing-business

12. Pwnage

Pwnage
    Expand Collapse

I haven't played that yet, but I definitely plan too, thanks for reminding me.

13. Specktren

Specktren
    Expand Collapse
    Heroic

Just started episode 9 - stoked! It's Sunday bumday so we are playing catch up till we pass out!

14. Aryon

Aryon
    Expand Collapse
    Heroic

Bloody hell...

15. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Dat last episode. Oh.My.Gosh.

[​IMG]

16. Specktren

Specktren
    Expand Collapse
    Heroic

Holy breaking bad.

No words.

Just finished the most recent episode.

>.<

17. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I know right! I thought I at least had some idea how the show was going to end or what direction they were taking it..... but last ep just blew my mind. Now I have NO idea how they are going to end it.

Does anyone watch Talking Bad with Chris Hardwick? They say that the last 2 episodes are like emotional roller coasters :X

18. Voscillate

Voscillate
    Expand Collapse

Ozymandias

Damn. This last episode left me speechless, not gonna lie. I was at a loss for words when, well:

"You're the smartest man I know. Yet you're too dumb to see that he made up his mind 10 minutes ago?" *bang*

I knew someone was going to die this episode, but dang did it happen quick. As for the White family, it's sad to see everything go downhill. But to be completely honest, Walt was trying to help save them with Saul's plan and Skylar totally blew it out of proportion

But the whole Jesse scene and what Walt said to him about Jane, I was shocked. It actually hurt me when Walt said that. And now Jesse is Todd's bitch, poor Jesse.

Sucks to say that there's only 2 episodes left. Can't wait to see how it concludes, and I wonder if these next episodes will put me on the edge of my seat like this last one did.

19. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Just reading that quote from Hank gives me goosebumps. I really feel bad for him. I don't want to, but I really... really do. He was just doing his job man. And yea, when Walt told Jesse that I was just stunned. Poor kid has already been through so much and then Walt has to go and lay that down on him? It really shows what Walt has become.

Skylar sucks. A lot. I hate her and I hate Marie. Fuck Marie for forcing for Skylar to tell Walt Jr. Fuck Skylar for not being smart enough to wait to know for sure that Walt was in custody. Fuck her for freaking out. They had $11 million. They could just disappear and start over and live happily ever after. Instead she'd rather freak out and get them all caught? Is she *that* stupid? Even if she tells them *everything* she was still involved and will still be charged with something. She ruined every chance they had at getting away and never getting caught. I really wish Walt would have kept the baby with him instead of sending her back home. Skylar deserves to be miserable.

UGH. /endrant :p

20. Specktren

Specktren
    Expand Collapse
    Heroic

I was just advised that the series finale is in 2 weeks.. I am SO upset right now. I literally have been avoiding this show for years on purpose only to finally give in, get sucked in, and learn that my dreams of it being on forever are shattered.

Sad face. The saddest face you have ever seen x10.