Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

Team Speak server

Discussion in 'Technology' started by BananaLumps, Jun 8, 2015.

1. BananaLumps

BananaLumps
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Hey guys, me and my mates have a team speak server but we hardly ever use it anymore so i thought i would invite you guys to use it if you ever just want somewhere to chill and chat with your mates rather then it just sitting there and never being used.

Anyone can create temp channels underĀ  ---|chat|--- with a limit of 8 channels (3 are permanent so that leave 5 slots left for temp rooms)

There is also a music bot there to use if you want to, please read the music room channel description on how to use the bot and make sure you use the stop commands when leaving.

Any issues just hit me up on here or if you see me in there feel free to poke me, im always keen to play games.

Server is hosted in sydney australia and has unlimited slots, IP is ts3.fantomphoenix.com

P.S, if anyone comes in and starts annoying you just put in a complaint on them, 5 complaints is an auto temp ban. (complaints have to be from different users)