Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

Stepping on dog crap

Discussion in '/random' started by GaMeR, Dec 22, 2014.

1. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

So it seems this happens to me every couple of months...as I walk frequently and there's a handful of dog owners in my neighborhood who apparently are a bunch of inconsiderate douchebags who don't scoop that crap up.

Usually I'm good at avoiding it but sometimes it gets mixed in with street litter and leaves so this is where I get "surprised".

With that said, how often do you get "lucky"?

2. Zyjerah

Zyjerah
    Expand Collapse

This is probably the randomest thread I've seen on here lol. To answer your question though, I don't think I've ever stepped in any sort of poo, possibly because I don't actually leave the house all that much anyway. Also I don't think there are many dogs around here.
    I am also one of those weirdos who walks looking down a little(force of habit at this point I suppose) so if there are any rogue turds I'll usually see them first.

Still giggling at the fact this thread exists.

3. Xone_Gamer

Xone_Gamer
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

GaMeR. are you intoxicated?

It never happens to me anymore, for the same reason as Zy, I always look down while walking.

4. Zyjerah

Zyjerah
    Expand Collapse

This thread actually reminds me of a book I've read at least three times now, The Giggler Treatment. Basically it's about stepping in dog poop and it's far too entertaining. Got it as a gift as a kid, still have it it's that hilarious.

[​IMG]

5. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

lol I'm sober, it's just that it actually happened today so I got pissed and decided to make a thread about it :p

I look down as well but like I said, it's pretty bad in my area.

6. Brit89

Brit89
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Erm.... last time this happened I was working nightshifts. Coming back home after 8 hours overnight to finish at 6AM in the morning, I didn't feel lucky at all :p

7. Twisted

Twisted
    Expand Collapse

Only had it happen to me a few times but damn man, sounds like you live in a shitty neighbor haha.