Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

Steam Controller Thread

Discussion in 'Computer Games' started by GaMeR, Dec 3, 2016.

1. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

This was briefly discussed in another thread so it's better to have a dedicated thread to it...having said that, I just recently acquired one and can finally chime in on it.

As much as I want to try it out with a bunch of games, I am currently taking care of some more critical things so can't get carried away and thus only tried it out with Saints Row 3 which required a bit of tweaking for the right "joystick". It felt a bit odd at first but I'm getting the hang of it. For the Black Friday price I got, I'm satisfied so far :)

2. ZackKoutaRoxas

ZackKoutaRoxas
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

A friend of mine has one of these; he says as soon as you get used to the weird touchpad things then it works just fine; but he says they aren't as comfortable or intuitive as a PS or XBOX controller.

I was planning and getting a couple of these guys at some point. Reviews seem mostly positive. And I'd be putting it to simple use.

[​IMG]
    Edit: I forgot that you made a post about this controller that I commented on :p

#2 ZackKoutaRoxas, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  3. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

I actually haven't used both my Logitech and Steam controller as often as I'd like so despite owning both for quite a few months now, have yet to truly break them in. Having said that, it would be nice to use the Steam controller on Android wirelessly via OTG as the Logitech works great but the Steam controller as far as I know, only works wired.