Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

PwnEm Text Adventure Game [WIP]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GaMeR, Oct 4, 2014.

1. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

So this is something I've been wanting to do for a while but kept putting it off as I wanted to do something more robust, however, in the end decided to keep it simple and use a platform that anyone on here could learn to help contribute to complete the game.

This will be one of those "choose your own adventure" games but themed around the "PwnEm Universe".

Here's the software I'll be using:
    http://twinery.org/

It's free to download and easy to learn. You can follow the tutorials on there to get the gist but I'll be making a video tutorial soon for those of you who are more visually inclined.

If you're interested in getting involved reply back.

The only skills you need to have are basic writing, some creativity, and be willing to learn to use the software which I'm confident that any of you on here can do.

Here's the current story elements I'd like to incorporate:

Good Path
    Evil Path
    Maturity: PG-13
    Main plot: undecided
    Time period: undecided
    Main character: gender neutral
    NPCs: incorporate Veterans and other forum members who contributed to the project

2. omegaphoenix11

omegaphoenix11
    Expand Collapse

I'd be interested, definitely. I enjoy writing a lot, as some of my more long winded posts prove.

3. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

Alright cool, I'll send you a PM in a few days as I'm still sorting out some details but in the meantime it would be good to get familiarized with the software. Let me know if you have questions in regards to that.