Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

PwnEm Radio

Discussion in 'Archives' started by GaMeR, Mar 11, 2012.

1. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

Radio status: ONLINE
    Listen live!

Currently working on incorporating gaming related news into the programming so for now, it's only music.

Also, due to music licensing issues, you'll notice that currently there are only tracks from some less mainstream artists. I'll see what I can do to improve the selection.

I will take into consideration requests for removing songs as well, just list the name of the song here. As for adding songs, if it's from an independent artist, I can try to contact them and see if they'll allow us to play it. Stuff from mainstream artists is likely not going to be feasible for now.

Lastly, as stated in another thread, I am still looking for volunteers for contributing small segments like "MMORPG of the week" etc.

2. Nexus One

Nexus One
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

EXOTIC DANCER.

LOL, Currently Listening to PwnEm Radio. And I say it's fun. I'll stick to this sometimes..

3. Specktren

Specktren
    Expand Collapse
    I make messes :x
    Heroic

My permanent internet should be hooked up by the end of the week, I will try to shoot that song over to you :]

4. Gamerteamguy

Gamerteamguy
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I'm sure I could do anything to help with gaming talk shows also I could donate to maje it a actuall radio station

5. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

I added some gaming content not too long ago but it's not frequently updated, hoping to address that soon as I think still have faith that it could work.

6. ZackKoutaRoxas

ZackKoutaRoxas
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

If I make a song, and send it to you; would you add it? :p