Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

Official Humble Bundle Thread

Discussion in 'Computer Games' started by GaMeR, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Nerd House

Nerd House
    Expand Collapse

Well, was able to scrap together some cash to buy the bundle, having fun with War in the North so far! Reminds me of the Third Age a little bit, just more hack and slash.

2. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Daedalic bundle this week. Awesome! They do some really well done point and click adventure games :)

3. Zyjerah

Zyjerah
    Expand Collapse

No new Humble Bundle yet, but and entire Humble Store! Buttloads of limited time sales going up and already some there now. You don't have funds sliders though, by default it's just 10% Charity, 75% Creator, 15% Humble Tip. Not quite as fabletastic as the bundles but still pretty cool, especially considering you can pick the games instead of having set ones. I'll definitely be keeping track of the sales around there, seems pretty neat. I think there should be sales most of the time, but not constantly. In any case, they've got their debut sale now, so it's a good time to pick up some failry cheap games.

[​IMG]

4. Zyjerah

Zyjerah
    Expand Collapse

So, they've added to the WB Humble Bundle... yup, yup, yup. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, Guardians of Middle-Earth with "Smaug's Treasure" DLC, F.E.A.R., The Lord of the Rings Online Steely Dawn Starter Pack, ​Gotham City Impostors Professional Kit and the Millennium Skins Pack for Batman: Arkham Origins have all been added, so if you haven't already bought it this might give you more of an incentive. Also, for the people talking about how the first F.E.A.R. was the best... there you go :p

5. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Yupp. Yupp... definitely had to buy it :p

6. Nerd House

Nerd House
    Expand Collapse

GFWL on the Mortal Kombat Arcade Pack >.>

Joy. I'm filled with utter, undisputed joy.

NOT.

/uninstalls
    Damn, that was the game I was looking forward to from the bonuses :/

7. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

No good? D:

8. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

What's wrong with the MK game? Downloading it as I type this...

9. Aryon

Aryon
    Expand Collapse
    Heroic

GFWL is absolutely horrible and fraught with problems. I had issues with it like crazy trying to play Dark Souls. As well as Bioshock 2. When it works properly, it's fine. But it screws up A LOT.

They're gradually phasing it out of the games it's on though. So wouldn't surprise me with this being in the humble bundle that it might get bumped up the priority list for its removal.

10. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

Yeah I missed that bit from his post, made sense after I installed it.

It's indeed a nuisance. Made me wait a while and then finally after an update, told me to exit the game and come back - then it finally worked.

11. Zyjerah

Zyjerah
    Expand Collapse

Wanted to play AOE Online a while back after someone mentioned it was an interesting take on the AOE games. Downloaded the entire thing only to find that GFWL ran it which more or less ruined it for me, damn thing didn't even want to run. Steam says I've played for 34 minutes, but pretty much all of that was spent raging at GFWL :p

12. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

New one is kind of meh. Hubby has all of the games for the most part and we're in Steam Sharing beta so I figure I'll just play them through that. I really want to try S.P.A.Z. I hear it's really fun.

13. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

Looks like this thread has been forgotten despite more recent discussions of the HB elsewhere...anyway, the current one looks interesting but I'm going to skip for now due to my backlog.

Recently snagged the GameMaker one. Really looking forward to creating something with that.