Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

Most random book that you own?

Discussion in 'Other Entertainment' started by GaMeR, Oct 3, 2016.

1. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

I had some promo coupon that expired today for a used book shop and ended up walking away with The Gas We Pass: The Story of Farts which is now the most random book that I own.

The cover shows an elephant but years of watching South Park makes me wish it instead had Terrance & Phillip.

2. The Dr0w Ranger

The Dr0w Ranger
    Expand Collapse
    I'm BACK
    Veteran

I have a giant, as in 5 inches thick and probably 12x10 copy of Pilgrim's Progress sitting on my desk.

Could also pick out my copies of Shakespeare's Star Wars or my literature inspired cocktail guide(Tequila Mockingbird).

Or my vintage first aid guide, or my Frank's RedHot recipe book(its cardboard like a children's book).

3. Twisted

Twisted
    Expand Collapse

I bought something at a yard sale and the seller told me I could grab any book as well, I didn't really see anything that caught my attention so I just grabbed at random and didn't realize it was some Russian book which I have no clue what it's about. I could Google it...but lazy to type the Russian characters.