Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

Mario I am shocked!

Discussion in '/random' started by jacko999, Sep 16, 2010.

1. jacko999

jacko999
    Expand Collapse

SO I havent been around in a while so i thought i would share my newest mess around with you :) hope you find it as funny as me :) http://paperview.vg

2. Aryon

Aryon
    Expand Collapse
    Heroic

You know the thing I find funny? That after a long while away from the forum he comes back and posts THIS.

The funny part? His first post was on a thread where the OP was banned for posting this link, I suspected him for being the OP because he knew the original content though he claimed it was through google cache that he knew.. And now he's back to show this exact same site.. hmmmmm.

3. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

Good call, I knew this link was familiar (although it's not malicious as far as I know for those wondering).

Anyway, it looks like it's confession time for jacko999...It's crazy how the original incident happened about 2 years ago and you still remembered, guess your memory's not as faded as I thought lol.

4. Aryon

Aryon
    Expand Collapse
    Heroic

Hahahah.. Yes, I do have a bad memory.. However, its the little, pointless things I remember.. It's good AND bad.. Since I usually dont remember the important things, but I can surprise people by remembering quite small details lol.