Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

Looking for more to play star citizen with. mmo / fps game

Discussion in 'Computer Games' started by arkness, Dec 23, 2015.

1. arkness

arkness
    Expand Collapse

SO I have been playing star citizen a bit and its a fun game. I have a guild on there and some friends with powerful ships would love to see some of my fellow friends here come play Star citizen with me and join my guild . So if you like me and need something to keep you busy come play with us. This game may be early on but it has a ton of backers and is very fun in the pvp or even the pve. The game is being made by Chris Roberts, acclaimed creator of Wing Commander and Freelancer, So if you are like me, and love them games you should play this. We will be a PMC bounty hunter / freelancer guild.
    I got 3 big Destroyer ship the other days 1 for me and 2 for my 2ed and 3rd in command it was a $2500 ship each and will need some more players to help run them in combat later on and helping run one of these best will act as job for our guild you will get paid for helping run these in game. The payment will be in In game money, ship parts or even some low end ships.
    This is the ship I got and what I will be looking to have help on running with the 3 crews. Only 20 were sold.
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/p...lass-Destroyer
    As you can see it is one big ship that will take people to help man it, I im to shoot for a top end guild like I ran in eve a long time ago be for the war. I am willing to spend my own cash to get us as a guild things we need as well as my 2ed and 3rd in command so if your willing to show us your worth our time and listen we will help you greatly.
    Use my referral code as it will help you and let me find you in game as it lets me know who used the code with in a few hrs I will see this and send you a invite to our guild, your new home with us awaits at the time of the rest.
    This game is very early on but beta is very very soon with will add a lot of things right now you can learn a ship on how to fly /fight in pve and pvp as well as fly around space for fun finding space station for expeditions and missions.

I now run the biggest guild in the game come join us.
    Get 5000 UEC credits with new account, use this Referral Code: STAR-RF2H-ZM7Y

2. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

I've heard of this game before but didn't really look into it with much depth.

Can you explain the advantage of picking one package over the other for someone who wanted to start playing? Also, out of sheer curiosity, how does the ship ownership work for this guild ship? I'm not really familiar with these types of games, never played EVE either but have heard of it also.

3. arkness

arkness
    Expand Collapse

Well the lower end pack deals will get you ready to fly and play around ships with some cash in game to be used for weapons or ship upgrades as well as a few months insurance on your ship for when the game hits live. In eve you could lose your ship if it was kill, same as in this game if u don't keep up your insurance. The insurance will cost in game cash to keep up so it will be a nice help on getting started with very low risk of losing much.
    these pack will also count as buying the game so low end you get the game for $45 and a ship and other nice things , as later on the game will be $60 and no ship. You will have to work on a plant or farm A LOT to get a ship. The higher end packs have a lot more time on insurance more cash and ships with better guns more so. ship ownership work for this guild ship will be mine Inless I gift the ship to someone or sell it ( yes you can sell your ships for real cash like in eve) how ever only 20 of these ships were sold and I was luck to get 3 in the whole 30 secs they were up for sell. So not likely I will sell mine how ever as I said I have 3 and I got 2 for my 2ed and 3rd in command to run as I can not run all 3, hell I can not even run one by myself. It will take a someone to fly it ( me) others to use the guns , and players with ships on it ready to take off and fight , the ship is someone like a ussn carrier, a very large and powerful ship
    . My guild will be a mercenary / bounty hunters someone you can pay to help you move cargo or just watch your back in the deep parts of space were you never know what may go down.

for the low end the Aurora LN is your best bet how ever if you want a very nice ship for a bit more take a look at the Hornet F7C-S Ghost, or for that matter any of the Hornet's they are a powerful ship and you wont get better intel about $300 deep for a nice fighter type, downfall no cargo your a fighter.
    Right now the game is early on so its a good time to join and learn how to fly and fight as there is no risk and its all for fun how ever you can earn points and buy some cool part for your ship in the mini games there are pve, pvp and even racing game, and if u need some time off of that you can go look around port and fly your ship around open space ( a very big space) with some cool things to be found just watch out the game is not all just ship fighting there is on ground fps too and yes you can find guns to be used in space station around space. My guild has found some nice hidden things other then guns as well, I will not share what with anyone outside my own atm sorry. but if you start playing don't me a tell on here with your username and Ill add you t are guild we have a huge teamspeak with always at lest 20+ players on.

and the ptu 2.1 just dropped today for testing so beta should only be a month or 2 away This will start the real fun cargo moving open plants to go to skills and other things.
    I was a very big eve player up to the war that killed almost $22k worth my ships and items I had. after that I quite and I had a lot of my main members quite too after losing a ton of stuff and did not fill like buying a ton of stuff for myself and others as I had done b4. But with this insurance as long ass I keep it up and help others keep it up on the big ships we need it should be good and wont be as bad of a loss.
    hope to see you around.
    p.s. will be out of town for 3 days to see family leaving out tonight so if I don't see a msg invite will have to wait but don't let it stop you from having some good pve and pvp fun as there is no risk to losing your ship right not. Use it you will need to know how to fly and fight the controls are set up very nice and fills great if you have a rift set up this works with a mod out and around for the game I use this.