Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

Logitech F710 Controller

Discussion in 'Computer Games' started by GaMeR, Dec 1, 2015.

1. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

Got this on sale for $30 on BF and am pretty happy with it so far. Works great with the games I've tried it with, feels a bit different than the 360 controller and am still adjusting to it but it certainly feels solid, not like some of the other cheap 3rd party controllers. Best of all, it's wireless and works without an additional receiver unlike the wireless 360 pads.

Just make sure you have a pair of rechargeable AAs and you should be all set. However, I do remember reading a review where a guy complained about his hands being too small, my hands are about average size but I could see it being a problem if my hand was a bit smaller as for some reason although it's about the same size of the 360/PS3 controller, it does seem to be a bit bulkier around the trigger area hence those with smaller hands may find it uncomfortable.

2. ultraviolet

ultraviolet
    Expand Collapse

just did a search for this and it does look, if anyone is looking for a wireless PC controller I'd say go for it

3. arkness

arkness
    Expand Collapse

Ya there not bad for the cost I like mine.

4. ZackKoutaRoxas

ZackKoutaRoxas
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I'm glad to read this positive review from you; I've been contemplating getting 4 of these for an HTPC I plan on building. I'll probably end up doing that now :)

5. kolsto

kolsto
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, it's a good one. Also got one on sale)