Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

Kessen II Review: Historical Magic Use...Wait, What?

Discussion in 'User Reviews' started by Zatchara, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Zatchara

Zatchara
    Expand Collapse

For the longest time, I've felt as though video game reviews just haven't been given the time and dedication they deserve, for the most part anyway. It seems as though these days a review generally amounts to someone discussing how fun the gameplay is, while overlooking what mechanics actually make the gameplay fun, as well as other aspects of the game in general. So, in July I took it upon myself to throw my hat in the ring, so to speak. My video quality is subpar (though, I'm on the screen minimally) and the audio that goes with it is soft, but audible. However, I like to think I poured my passion and creativity into the two reviews I have up and will continue to do so with other games. With that having been said, I appreciate whatever support may come out of this and hope you have a great day.

I'll post the video version, though don't fret text enthusiasts! The written version is linked in the description. I'd post it here but it would be a pain to drag all of those pictures in and code them properly. At any rate, here's the video review. Enjoy:

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA3Bh0i4mTY[/video]​

2. Nexus One

Nexus One
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Nice review, I had fun while you review the said game. Keep it up!

Tempted to try this game out, but meh.