Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City rated for PS3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nexus One, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Nexus One

Nexus One
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

ESRB Recently rated two games. Which are Grand Theft Auto III, and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. To the PS3!

If you are dying to play III and VC to the PS3 (Sorry, No XBOX News lately.) Well, Just wait for the official release date to be announced. The ESRB has rated both GTA games "mature" for the PlayStation 3. I think this is a Sign that a Legacy Game is heading to the current era console.

Source: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1217020p1.html

Too bad, No news for San Andreas HD.

2. ZackKoutaRoxas

ZackKoutaRoxas
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Yeahahaaaa! I haven't played GTA4, yet. But I had a lot more fun with VC than I did with SA :p I loved the territory thing in SA, that's about it.. Maybe too brown and sandy for me? *IRONY!!* XD

3. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

A San Andreas HD port with online multiplayer would be epic.

Still, good news indeed as VC was awesome and if you no longer have a PS2, it's a good way to relive the good ole days of VCPR and the first GTA in 3D (in reference to III).

4. Nexus One

Nexus One
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

We are not sure yet if they will still use the Old GTA III era engine (Renderware) Or RAGE, damn, if it's RAGE with Free Roaming Multiplayer like SA-MP. OhMaiGosh. The Best HD Collection evar!

SA HD will be awesome! Still, GTA V is on the way, but will focus on Los santos. But Still, a SA HD rework and has Online Multiplayer? GotY Candidate!

5. Guardian

Guardian
    Expand Collapse

I've been wanting to play Vice City, and if it comes, that would be awesome! Hope it does, it would be something I would buy in a heart beat!