Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

Current Game Playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by JoeSchmo, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm... ummm apparently I never got this and played through it? Was on sale for super cheap, so I grabbed it.

soyunnico likes this.
  2. CouchPals

CouchPals
    Expand Collapse

Yoshi's Woolly World!

3. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I hear it's awesome! What do you think?

4. CouchPals

CouchPals
    Expand Collapse

I think it's freagin AWESOME! I even started a Let's Play series of it if you want to check it out ;) Via that sweet ass link in my signature :D It's EXTREMELY cute and has those trolly Nintendo co-op mechanics.. I LOVE IT!

5. Mrcooldude10

Mrcooldude10
    Expand Collapse

Tell me, have you ever played Kirby's Epic Yarn? Because if so then I'd like to know how the two compare to each other in terms of gameplay. They both look like pretty similar games from what I've seen.

6. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I've heard nothing but good things so far. And I loves me some Yoshi. Must purchase ^_^

7. Bladex2

Bladex2
    Expand Collapse

Started working through my backlog and have been playing the "scary" games that I could find. I just spent a few hours playing Alan Wake; it's a good game with a neat premise, but the enemies tend to be tedious to fight. It's hard to search for the collectibles when it keeps generating more enemies for you to fight until you get to a safe haven. Also not too keen on losing all of my items after each new scene, even though they've done a nice job with making lots of equipment available.

On PC, I've been idling clicker games for the achievements. Very easy and effortless to get them just by running them. AdVenture Capitalist takes a lot of PC resources, though. So does Tap Heroes. My 12GB DDR3 can't handle both at once without freezing, although I can play Time Clickers, Tap Tap Dungeon, Clicker Heroes, and another (actual) game at the same time.

And on 3DS, I'm playing Super Smash Bros. Awesome game with tons to do. Not as in-depth as Brawl--had to reformat my Wii, which unfortunately deleted my save from launch, so I'm slowly building that back to completion as well--but it's still a solid game with Smash Run and some awesome new fighters.

8. KGear49

KGear49
    Expand Collapse

On the WiiU I'm playing Mario Maker, X1 just got Halo 5, PS4 GTAV, 3DS Animal Crossing Home Designer, and Final Fantasy Record Keeper on Mobile.

9. Danny Wistom

Danny Wistom
    Expand Collapse

I've gone back to Touch My Katamari on the Vita, and I'm just now discovering Endless Mode. Amen to that. On the AAA side of gaming, my friend bought Black Ops III, it's okay. I've seen less than a minute of Fallout 4 gameplay, and I intend to keep it that way (until I can afford it, of course). Speaking of which, anyone here bought it yet? If so, what are your first impressions?

EDIT: Forgot about Dying Light. That game is so good.

10. KGear49

KGear49
    Expand Collapse

My bro just got Black ops 3 and Fallout 3 so I'm playing whichever game he isn't.

11. Mrcooldude10

Mrcooldude10
    Expand Collapse

Finally got around to seriously playing Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition. I've got to say, despite the story which is a bit confusing, the game is excellent and the amount of quests is gonna' keep me busy for a while.

12. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

@KGear49 you mean Fallout 4? I assume it's living up to the hype...

As for Black Ops III, how's the new zombies? That's the only thing I care about anymore when it comes to COD :p

13. ultraviolet

ultraviolet
    Expand Collapse

zombies is very fun, after you finish the campaign you get a zombie campaign mode which I'm going through now.
    just finished Tachyon Project and Defense Grid 2 on the Xbox one, now playing through Forza 6 and Polychromatic.
    plus trying to finish need for speed most wanted on the vita, and project cars on the PS4, plus still haven't finished midnight club on the PS3

14. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

Awesome, look forward to playing zombies when I finally get it. Which platform did you get it for?

15. ultraviolet

ultraviolet
    Expand Collapse

i got it for PS4

16. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Man, I need some variety in my life :p

Still working on Witcher 3. Doing every single side quest, map quest, etc. I don't do that with many games, but W3 makes it so addicting. And as usual HS (bought the new adventure) and HotS (Cho-Gall is *awesome*!).

17. soyunnico

soyunnico
    Expand Collapse

Currently playing World of Warcraft and some time HoTS. :cool::cool:

18. ZackKoutaRoxas

ZackKoutaRoxas
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Currently playing Tales of Xillia. Forgot how much I love the Tales franchise formula.

19. Mrcooldude10

Mrcooldude10
    Expand Collapse

I just got my hands on Portal. Finished the campaign and am now working through the challenges. It's incredible how after playing through the game and the portal gun becoming second nature, you start seeing so many ways to cut time from each level.

20. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I've still never played the first Portal, but I want to! I played most of the way through 2, was almost at the end and loved it, but then got to this one part where you had to shoot the portals in a way where you come flying out of one portal that's on the ground and into the air and then have to aim the next portal and land high up on this wall (essentially bouncing like a ball with the portals). I tried for literal hours. Over and over and over and over and could just not do it :(