Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

Assassin's Creed III review

Discussion in 'User Reviews' started by Debution, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Debution

Debution
    Expand Collapse

i think as a whole assassin's creed III is one of the best ever 3rd person game! the AC graphics have been perfect since the first game and has managed to improve even further on graphics in ACIII.

ive completed the game and some of the side missions.in the main story i love how you are able to go different people at different points in the story , start-connor's dad middle-Connor i loved how even when you came out the animus there were so many missions to do with Desmond
    there even a new piece of eden (amulet)

one of my favourite things about the game was the new fighting animation, where you could double counter and it would give a amazing battle camera with a cool double kill and different weapons would give different ways of killing

no doubt that there was so much effort put into this in my opinion every detail was perfect,my character has only glitched about once within the whole time ive played this and

i would rate it 6/6

2. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

What console do you own it on of out curiosity?

3. Debution

Debution
    Expand Collapse

ive got it for xbox 360

4. valexer

valexer
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I'm always amzed with the graphic presentation of AC especially in ACII. Seriously when ACII came out and seen the graphics, I was doubtful if there will be major graphics improvements in the ACIII but then the came up with some improvements once again. Not really dramatic but you it is still noticeable if you're an avid player of AC.

Goodz review by the way. Never played this game on XBox 360.

5. Void_Knight

Void_Knight
    Expand Collapse
    kek i was spotted pls
    Veteran

It's a really great game!, but I wish there was more to it. And why would the American Soldiers attack you if you're attacking the British in curiosity? Well, I used that advantage in one of the Fort missions, like when you have to take the flag in the fort, anyways, I killed an american soldier, then the entire camped followed me [Scared Shitless] then I ran right through the British'es throats and killed them all. Nuff Said'

6. Debution

Debution
    Expand Collapse

i actually did that once,i thought they would have just stayed at their posts,but no the whole fort comes at me hah

7. Void_Knight

Void_Knight
    Expand Collapse
    kek i was spotted pls
    Veteran

xD, I once while in the wilderness, I killed a soldier from 3 American Patrols, and I walked through the forests looking for the convoys, and when I found one... Haha, bloodbath.