Welcome to our gaming community!

Become part of our friendly community and meet gamers/geeks from across the globe.

JOIN

2k and their borderlands 2 sucks!

Discussion in 'Gamer Lounge' started by borderlandssucks, Apr 24, 2013.

1. borderlandssucks

borderlandssucks
    Expand Collapse

:evil: 2k is on my hate list because they do not give refunds for their unusable DLC!. I bought two copies of borderlands 2 plus season passes for my son and I so we could each play on our xboxes together on our own screens. I spent hours dealing with their stupid compatibility pack loop about 90 days ago and finally fixed it but now its BACK! arrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!

I will NEVER buy another 2k game.

2. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I play on PC and I've never had one issue with the DLC.

3. connorppowell

connorppowell
    Expand Collapse

We are the same. Not all paid games are better. :)

4. Specktren

Specktren
    Expand Collapse
    I make messes :x
    Heroic

Unfortunately, sometimes things get messed up. I am sorry that you had some issues with them.. How you feel about 2k - I feel about Verizon.

I can say I have never had an issue with 2k games and their borderlands series is my all-time favorite so far.

I really hope the issue resolves itself, is there anything in specific we might be able to help out with? I see your frustration, but am not sure if you are just venting or looking for some advice on how to possibly resolve the issue at hand.

Could it be because you both play on the same network? I know certain companies won't allow this (Netflix for example will not allow two accounts to play over the same internet connection, sucks for roommate situations)

Or is it an overall compatibility issue?

Good luck!

5. omegaphoenix11

omegaphoenix11
    Expand Collapse

I'd say the first thing to do is not to rage at 2K for Borderlands issues. It's a development problem, so the fault lies on Gearbox. 2K just publishes the games.

Secondly, you should look up Borderlands, Gearbox, or any other forum and see if anyone else is having the same performance issues you are encountering. If it is a common issue, Gearbox will want to fix it or have more angry customers like yourself. If its not, then it could be a problem on your end, of which you should give detailed information to the Gearbox customer support section.

6. Brit89

Brit89
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Really? 2k is on your hate list for that? You must be new to video games otherwise you wouldn't have this reaction.

Firstly this is a common issue and Gearbox (not 2K directly) are aware of this. A simple Google search confirms this. Hold your horses.... don't hate a PUBLISHER for a compatibility error that unfortunately Gearbox (and Microsoft) is facing with the 360. They are aware of this, and I assume a patch will arrive soon.

In the meantime: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-16-gearbox-issues-borderlands-2-compatibility-pack-error-advice

7. Gamerteamguy

Gamerteamguy
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

2K and their Borderlands 2 are awesome!

8. Mizel

Mizel
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I'm pretty sure it's just a random troll. He posted the exact same thing in both of my other forums, word for word. And also never came back or made another post like he did here.

9. Specktren

Specktren
    Expand Collapse
    I make messes :x
    Heroic

That's what I was thinking. Just trying to cause issue for 2k by promoting bad press.

10. Void_Knight

Void_Knight
    Expand Collapse
    kek i was spotted pls
    Veteran

I've never played board lands :O I'm gonna try it and see it for my self :)

11. GaMeR

GaMeR
    Expand Collapse
    Leader
    Staff Member Leader

Yeah it's a good series, if you like FPS and RPGs, you should enjoy it.

12. omegaphoenix11

omegaphoenix11
    Expand Collapse

I enjoyed the original Borderlands a lot, and can't wait for the inevitable super-bundle pack that has all the DLC and stuff. I greatly enjoy having a great big world to explore and lots of guns to shoot.

That said, I'm not all that thrilled when fighting a lot of the more bullet spongy enemies. "Shoot it with a ton of bullets" isn't all that great after a while.

13. Void_Knight

Void_Knight
    Expand Collapse
    kek i was spotted pls
    Veteran

Guns...fps...RPG...world... I gotta try it.